As an internationally acclaimed operator with rich industry experience, Nektan powers over 35 casinos and provides a white label solution with featured content from more than 15 partnering operators. The developer is known for their flexible and highly sophisticated Evolve platform, designed primarily for mobile gaming, yet fully compatible with other devices; at the moment, the company offers a selection of 18 slot games with an average RTP of 96.3% and a wide range of themes.
Major Things about new Nektan Slots
- Paylines – Nektan slots can feature 9, 15, 20, or 25 paylines. A payline can be defined as the betting line onto which the combination of adjoining symbols is formed.
- Reels – all of the developer’s slots have 5 reels and so far, Nektan has not launched any classic 3-reel editions.
- Bonus Rounds – in most cases, Nektan do not include bonus rounds, but the provider will occasionally surprise the players and throw in an extra game such as Troll’s Journey Bonus round in Troll’s Tales.
- Free Spins – all new Nektan slots come with Free Spins and the maximum number of extra rounds that the player can trigger ranges from 30 to 50.
- Scatter – Scatter icons are included in slots at Nektan and the combination of these icons will unlock the bonus rounds or Free Spin sessions. The only difference is that they are referred to as Bonus or Spins symbols rather than Scatters.
Popular Nektan slots
- Shamrock ‘n’ Roll Slot is played on 5 reels and 25 lines, producing 96.34% RTP on a long-term gameplay session. The total payout can reach $25,000 and a special Horse Shoe symbol will unlock up to 50 Free Spins. The number of paylines can be manually selected and the win lines with three Wilds will always be calculated at the highest payout rate.
- Candy Swap Slot has the same RTP value as Shamrock ‘n’ Roll but reduces the number of lines to 9. The total payout can amount to $22,500 and the special Spin icon can unlock up to 40 Free Spins. Strawberry is the Wild icon which can substitute all other icons and produce highest payouts. Other symbols include Gummy Bears, Candy Cane, Egg, A, K, Q, J, and 10, and the bets range from $0.01 to $1 on 1-9 betways.
- Dragon’s Dynasty Slot is an Asian themed game with 5×3 reel structure and 15 adjustable lines. The bet size starts at $0.01 and is capped at $1 per line. Special Spins symbol can activate up to 30 Free Spins. and the slot’s Wild is the Panda Bear icon, which can complete any symbol combination; other high and medium value symbols are the Dragon Dynasty game logo, the Fan, Fireworks, Lotus Flower, Lantern, A, K, Q, J, and 10.
Some New Nektan Slot Casino Sites
Egypt Slots Casino
Egypt Slots Casino is a Gibraltar Gaming Commission and UKGC licensed venue with Nektan powered platform and a wide selection of games from NetEnt, Evolution, Yggdrasil, Microgaming, etc. The casino welcomes the new members with up to $500 Bonus cash bundled up with Free Spins, while the returning players can opt in for one of their ongoing promotions – Free Spins, winning boosts, deposit match… The most loyal members will be cordially invited to become the casino’s VIP guests and take advantage of personal manager, exclusive promotions, higher limits, faster withdrawals…
Slot Fruity Casino
Slot Fruity Casino is another UKGC and Gibraltar Gaming Commission registered site with advanced filtering options that allows the players to make the selection according to the release date, provider, popularity, and hit frequency. New players will be able to redeem $5 bonus on Shamrock ‘n’ Roll slot, in addition to Nektan casinos standard welcome offer of up to $500 with 50 Free spins on Starburst.
How to Play Slots?
Best Nektan slots rely on chance and therefore do not require any skills – to play a slot machine, one only needs to select a coin size, adjust the number of paylines (unless the lines are fixed) and pull the lever, waiting for the symbols to properly align. The combinations of icons are usually paid from left to right, except for the Scatter icon (the highest paying symbol that also triggers the bonus features, such as Free Spins), which pays both ways. Most of the slots also have a Wild symbol which can complete a winning combo by replacing all other icons except for the Scatter and, in some cases, players can double the winnings using the Gamble feature (if available). For a faster play, one can also opt for Auto mode which can be stoped manually or in accordance with the predetermined factors.
About Online Slots
Slots have come a long way from simple, one-payline machines with fruit symbols, and although you can still come across classic-form variants also in nektan slot sites, the environment has changed drastically, evolving into a market with a vast number of choices. Slots of today are 3D animated and VR games with an infinite number of paylines, bonus features, and progressive multipliers, designed to attract wide demographics. There are numerous ways to classify modern-day slots and they can be categorised according to themes, number of reels, paylines, hit-frequency, volatility, jackpot…
Types of Online Slots
- 3 Reel Slots – this type of structure is preferred by the players who prefer simplicity and low-key games with a slower tempo. The betting options are rather limiting in classic slots, but the game is easier to manage and the payouts are usually higher.
- 5 Reel Slots – 5-reel slots will be preferred by those who enjoy a more dynamic approach and more favourable winning odds since the number of paylines can be massive – from 10 to more than 100,000.
- Bonus Slots – it’s not unusual for a slot developer to include an extra game that can be unlocked by a special set of symbols. In most cases, it’s a picking game with cash prizes, although the designers are being pretty creative lately, and they can send players on a treasure hunt or test their general knowledge.
- Feature Slots – feature slots can refer to all the slots with special features, be it an extra game, Free Spins or special set of symbols, such as Expanding Wild, Sticky Wild, etc.
- Progressive Slots – slots with a constantly increasing prize pool are called progressive slots and they are extremely popular with players who enjoy high volatility games with a massive winning potential. The jackpots are high enough to change one’s life completely and can come up to more than $10,000,000,00.
- Mobile Slots – with the advancement of mobile technologies, a lot of developers have introduced a special line of games designed exclusively for mobile devices; Nektan is one of the first providers to launch the games that are primarily intended for the mobile market and a number of other software suppliers are re-designing their older releases, optimising them for the touch technology.
- Fruit Machines – one of the oldest form of slots (not counting Liberty Bell with card symbols), the term Fruit Machine is usually used to describe a 3-reel game with Cherries, Lemons, Oranges, Bars and 7s as the main symbols. The theme is still very popular, although visually adjusted to the contemporary aesthetics.
- Video Slots – this is another name for the 5-reel, online slots, whereas the 3-reels are also referred to as “Classic”.
How to Find the Best Slot Sites?
- Check the casino’s licence – this is the best place to start when searching for the optimal gaming venue. The licence is the main indicator of a casino’s reputability and can make a world of difference if you get in a dispute with the casino. UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority, and Gibraltar Gaming Commission have the strictest requirements for issuing gambling licences, which means that the casinos that managed to obtain them are fully compliant with all the legal regulations.
- Read reviews of the casino – the most reliable way to find everything there is to know about a casino and their client service is reading other players’ reviews and their experiences about a casino’s offer, withdrawal policies, support team efficiency, and, most of all, finding out how they handle their members’ complaints.
- Look into the slot game providers – the selection of games is extremely important, and you will want to register with a casino that partners with the top-notch developers. The software providers who power the online casino are listed at the bottom of the page and a lot of casinos also include a filter that enables the players to use the gaming provider as a search criterion.
- Analyse the RTP – the return to the player percentage is not always transparent and some developers do not include the information in the game description & payout section. Surprisingly, providing a full list of RTP rates is still not a common occurrence, but there are certain online casinos that will go that extra mile and display the RTP percentage for every game included in the offer.
Payline Winning Chances
By increasing the number of paylines, players will boost their winning odds without necessarily elevating the risk rate; however, if you are ready to press the bets, best new Nektan slots will allow you to activate all the betways and place a maximum wager on each line for a more generous payout. The structure can be changed and adjusted to both your budget and expectations at any given time during the session.