There are many software developers that provide games to online casinos. Nektan fits very nicely into this selection of companies. We’re going to be taking a look at this international gaming solutions provider in full, and giving you the low down on which casino sites are the best ones to play its games at. We’ll also inform you on what makes Nektan so great as a software developer, so that you have all of the relevant details. Serving both the US and the European markets, Nektan has a vision to be a top tier gaming service and solutions provider. If you’re ready to learn more about this provider join us for this complete review. Here are a short list of Nektan casinos:
- Jackpot JonesLaunched: 2016Free Spins: 250VISITTerms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- LeoVegas CasinoLaunched: 2012Up to £400 + 100 SpinsVISITTerms & ConditionsNew eligible UK players only. 20 Free Spins: 20 Free Spins available on Book of Dead game only. Must be claimed on the 'My Offers' page within 14 days of sign-up. Free Spins have a £0.10 value each and expire 7 days from claim. 35x wagering requirement on eligible slots before winnings are converted to cash. Casino Deposit Package: Deposits of £10, £20, £50 or £100 matched with a bonus offer of same value (14 day expiry).Total of four (4) Deposit bonuses + bonus spins offers available. 35x real money cash wagering of bonus offer amount must be met (30 days from deposit) before bonus is credited in cash. Spins credited upon deposits; under £50 - 10 Bonus Spins; £50 or over - 25 Bonus Spins. Spins on Book of Dead only, 3 day expiry, winnings paid in cash. Play Responsibly. 18+ begambleaware.org. Click for full T&C's.Terms & ConditionsFirst 3 deposits only, Min deposit £10, Max total Bonus 250 spins on Gonzo's Quest, Starburst, Asgardian Stones or Jumanji only, spin value varies. 10x conversion, 1x Wagering. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- The Sun PlayLaunched: 2017Up to £400 bonus + 150 spinsVISITTerms & ConditionsNew Customers Only, First 3 deposit only, Min deposit £10, Max Bonus £400 + 150 Bonus Spins on Wolf Gold, Selected slots only, 4x Conversion, 40x wagering (Bonus + Spins), T&Cs apply. Please play responsible www.begambleaware.org / 18+
- Mayfair CasinoLaunched: 2020Up to 50 Spins OR UP TO £200 CASHBACKVISITTerms & Conditions
New Customers Only. First Deposit only. Minimum Deposit £10 for Spins. Minimum 10 and Maximum 50 bonus spins on selected slots only. 2x Conversion, 20x wagering. Min Deposit £50 for 10% cashback on 1st deposit based on slot net losses for 24 hours. Max Cashback £200. Elk Gaming Slots excluded. T&Cs Apply
- Pots of LuckLaunched: 2016First Deposit Bonus: £ 100VISITTerms & ConditionsNew players only. Selected slots only. Min deposit £10, Max Overall Bonus £350 & 175 spins on Starburst, 30x wagering (dep+bonus), 30x on spins, 4x conversion. Full T's&C's apply. 18+. Please gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.
- Slots DevilLaunched: 2017First Deposit Bonus: £ 10VISITTerms & Conditions100% match up to £10 in bonus + 10 spins on Cleopatra. Minimum deposit: £10. After your first deposit of at least £10, 10 spins will be added to your account. These spins will be worth 33p and valid on Cleopatra. The maximum conversion amount from bonus funds will be capped at 4X the bonus amount awarded.
- Bonzo SpinsLaunched: 2018Free Spins: FS 25VISITTerms & ConditionsNew Customers only, Valid promo code must ben used for each deposit to claim the bonus. For each bonus. Min deposit: £10, Max Bonus: 25 Spins on Starburst. 4x Conversion, 30x Wagering applies. Valid until notice. Full T&Cs apply.
The History of Nektan
Despite the fact that Nektan has only been around since the year of 2011, it’s already made a name for itself. The company bases itself out of Gibraltar, and as such, it holds a licence from the same country. Of course, the company specialises in software licensing and mobile development for casino games. The company was founded by Richard Sagman and it’s actually well-known within the casino industry. This is mainly because it creates and provides games that are inspired by popular television shows. In July of 2013, the company acquired Mfuse Limited – a mobile technology and services business. This would then re-launch in April of 2014 as a fully functional mobile gaming platform. Later on in that same year, the company would start offering in-venue mobile technology to US land-based casinos!
Best Nektan Casino Sites
As we said, Nektan does put a prime focus on providing games in the mobile format. We know the very best platforms that provide the greatest locations for playing via a smartphone or tablet.
Jackpot Strike Casino
At this platform, you’re able to access various games from multiple providers, including Netent, Microgaming and, of course, Nektan. It holds licences from both the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. You’ll also find that there are a selection of different live casino games on hand as well. And if there is ever a time that you need some assistance while playing at this site, you can utilise live chat at any time up until midnight. Additionally, the site utilises a very tried and tested design from Nektan, so you’ll be able to navigate your way around very easily.
Nektan Casinos Free £5
Free cash bonuses are really unique nowadays. Most of the casinos are offering free spins or bonus spins instead. Fortunately there are still a few Nektan powered casinos where new customers can claim free bonuses. Actually £5 Free is not a high amount but honestly, it’s more than nothing. Of course the maximum winnings are limited. Using these offers is also a great way to try some Nektan slots. Here are some of the most recent free £5 offers:
Monster Casino £5 Free Bonus
T&Cs: New Customers only, +18, Verification needed for UK players. No deposit, Max bonus £5. Valid on: Shamrock N Roll, Mayan Marvels and Candy Swap. Wagering x100, Max winnings capped at £20. T&C’s apply.
The Online Casino £5 Free Bonus
T&Cs: New Players Only, Max. Conversions €/$/£20, Only on Shamrock ‘n’ Roll, Mayan Marvels and Candy Swap, 100x Wagering, Age and Address Verified Players only, T&C’s apply.
New Nektan Casino Sites in 2020
22BET Casino, established in 2018, is an instant-play gaming site just as easily accessible on the go as via desktops, either via the player’s mobile browser or a downloadable iOS/Android app. The website is fairly easy to navigate even though it’s not visually exciting and displays a huge amount of content. Sports enthusiasts have access to an impressive Sportsbook. Casino fans may choose from a massive catalogue which counts over 4,000 RNG games and visit an exquisite multi-provider Live Casino.
Having partnered up with industry leaders such as NetEnt, NYX and Evolution Gaming, the operator has made sure to differentiate and outscore competition. They added suppliers like Dreamtech Gaming, Spinmatic, YoYou Gaming and Betsense. 22BET casino’s owner is Marikit Holdings Ltd and its operator is Orakum N.V, a Curacao license holder. Its customer service department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with multilingual agents reachable via email and Live Chat. This is a truly international gaming site available in English as well as 60 other languages. The Casino supports 160 different payment options, among which are 20+ cryptocurrencies. It also allows members to play in 60+ currencies among which EUR, USD, RUB and TRY.
Scorching Slots Casino
Created in the raging fires of a dragon’s breath is likely how they forged Scorching Slots, a Nektan brand that is also new to the market for 2018. To remain in-keeping with its theme, the logo of the platform is a recognisable amber coloured dragons eye. Apart from this pinch of individuality however, the rest of the platform looks and feels like any other Nektan website. Just as what’s gone before it, there’s a license from the Government of Gibraltar and the UK Gambling Commission, overseeing its services as well as the same focus on the UK iGaming community. These many similarities also mean that the promotions available at Scorching Slots – you can find on its sister sites as well…
In regards to Nektan and the platform it operates on, that would be Evolve, a gaming engine primarily designed for mobile gameplay. It is responsive enough to be used for desktop options as well. This platform is at the centre of everything that Nektan creates. It could be argued as being part of the reason for the brand’s continued success. What makes Evolve so unique is that it’s been developed to support both European and US markets. This isn’t often found within just one platform. Nevertheless, Nektan sites often don’t cater to US customers. This means that some of the platform’s capabilities aren’t being fully recognised.
All in all, Evolve is a second to none system that ensures many of Nektan’s services can function at peak optimisation, with all its functionality enhanced for usability. This is why users and management experience such seamless interactions with this system in particular.
The Software and Games
The Nektan software puts a prime focus on the regulated mobile real money gaming (RMG) sector. As we said beforehand, the developer is well-known for creating very popular games and slots. Some of these include titles like Candy Swap, Gunslinger’s Gold, Big 5 Safari and Meow Money. Not only that, but Nektan also creates other products for both bingo and casino websites. Additionally, you’ll find that the games all utilise high quality graphics, thanks to the developer using the latest technology. With a stronger focus on mobile gaming as well, you’ll see that devices with both Android and iOS operating systems will work well with Nektan game offerings.
As well as the previously noted games, some other Nektan products include Elf and Safety, Mummy Gold, Troll’s Tale, Show Me the Bunny and Best of British. As we said, these games are all easily accessible from many online casinos via a desktop computer. However, the real thrill is gaming on the go, which is where Nektan focuses a large chunk of its attention right now. Thanks to the adaptability of the games, you’ll find that the vast majority of them respond to touch screen usability. Therefore, it’s clear to see that Nektan is taking a strong grasp at holding on to both desktop and mobile games.
Due to all legal online casinos requiring a license to operate, it’s no surprise that a big name like Nektan has licensing in place. You may not be aware of that their operating licenses are valid in Gibraltar, Ireland and the UK. The license from Ireland is the newest addition.
The operating license from Gibraltar was the first that Nektan obtained, with its regulations covering all types of remote gaming. This means that mobile users can gain the same experiences as desktop ones. As for the UK license secured in 2014, a year before Nektan successfully secured licensing for remote gaming within the Irish iGaming market. All of these regulations ensure that Nektan provides its services in a safe and fair way. This means only adults and not minors utilise the services, as well as being against any type of fraud or money laundering. If you’re ever unsure about new casinos from Nektan, simply look for its licensing details at the bottom of each webpages. These serve as a seal of approval of authenticity.
FAQ – Why Are Casino Licenses so Important?
To complete this beginners guide, we want to emphasise the importance of a casino having licensing in place. A casino license is a way in which authorities can check the safety and legality of an online platform. A designated license is a type of permit that shows a site is legally allowed to provide gambling services. Due to the numerous laws that govern different countries, not every country is able to gamble online. Moreover, those that can gamble may have different laws to those outlined by the UK. As an example, if you don’t live in a gamble friendly jurisdiction that affects accessibility.
Commonly actioned licenses come from the UKGC, the Government of Gibraltar, the Malta Gaming Authority, and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission. There are other licenses, but it’s likely you’ll see these regulators associated with a new casino, especially if the site permits European gamers. Even if some European users are permitted by a certain license, that isn’t to say that all European destinations will be able to register. Fortunately, the terms and conditions of new casinos often list prohibited countries. If they don’t, you can check with the licensing providers themselves, as their websites normally list the casinos they regulate.
As it stands, Nektan does seem to want to provide a great range of high quality games. This is for both desktop and mobile users to enjoy. At the moment, it is managing to follow through with such plans and the horizon looks bright for this developer. So, if you enjoy playing casino games on both your home computer and your mobile device, why not try out a Nektan platform? You might just be very happy that you did!